How do I sell my note?
6 steps to quickly sell your note for cash
Selling a note is a relatively simple process. The following is a list of steps necessary for us to purchase your note. This process usually takes about 3 weeks to complete.
- Provide the basic criteria about your note by filling out and submitting for a FREE quote to sell your note. We will contact you if we need any additional information.
- We will price the note for you and provide an offer to buy your note.
- Upon acceptance of our price we will tell you what documents we will need as well as provide you the necessary paperwork to complete the purchase.
- After reviewing the documents we may order an appraisal of the property by a licensed appraiser. The appraisal is usually a drive-by appraisal and is completed without needing to disturb the occupant of the property.
- After we have reviewed the appraisal we will order title insurance and schedule a closing usually in the county where the property is located.
- If you are not available to attend the closing, the title company will email you final closing documents for you to print, sign, notarize and overnight back to the Title Company upon which your funds will be wired to you.